L-Arginine For Erectile Dysfunction

Benefits of L-arginine (L-citrulline) - Can It Cure Erectile Dysfunction and Boost Libido?



I have used, and still use, L-arginine (I prefer L-citrulline) to help me get rock solid erections. And for me it works amazingly well!

Although it is helpful for overcoming erectile dysfunction, it doesn’t have much or any impact on libido.

I will tell you more about my experience shortly.

In order for you to get an erection, your penis needs to be filled with blood. And in order for it to be filled with blood to happen, the muscles in your penis need to produce something called nitric oxide.

This nitric oxide flows into your penis which allows the smooth muscles in your penis to relax. And it is when these muscles relax that blood is allowed to flow into and fill your penis with blood. And for the erection to form.

In order to produce nitric oxide, you need L-arginine.

Therefore, by supplementing with L-arginine, you can get erections more easily, faster and also harder and longer lasting erections.

Or put differently, L-Arginine can help you cure erectile dysfunction.

Let’s learn more about L-arginine.



What Is L-Arginine

L-arginine is what is called an amino acid. There are several hundred amino acids, and each one serves different functions in your body.

Amino acids are broken down into two types, semi-essential and essential amino acids.

Essential amino acids have to be obtained through supplements and foods as they can’t be synthesized in your body.

On the other hand, semi-essential amino acids can be synthesized by your body and so don’t have to be provided directly by supplements or foods.

L-arginine is a semi-essential amino acids. Which means your body generates typically a sufficient amount of it.

On the other hand, some people with certain medical or health issues and infants often don’t produce enough amount of L-arginine. Therefore, they need to obtain a sufficient amount of it either through supplements or foods.

You may have heard that there are 22 amino acids (rather than 500). That is because the most well known amino acids are the twenty-two proteinogenic amino acids.

They are called proteinogenic as they act as a precursor to, or building blocks of proteins. L-arginine is one of these proteinogenic amino acids.



Once proteins are digested through supplements or foods, they are broken down into particular amino acids. In turn, these are re-assembled to the proteins which you body highly needed.

These freshly made proteins can be utilized to repair and build muscle, organs, tissue, hair, skin as well as other body parts.

Also, amino acids are a good source of energy the same way as carbohydrates and fats.

What is more, amino acids can transport oxygen and nutrients in the body. This can also synthesize neurotransmitters, allow minerals and vitamins to do their jobs well, generate antibodies for your immune system, control gene expression as well as carry out many other functions.

Some foods abundant in L-arginine include meat, dairy products, grains, seafood, nuts, beans, peas, and seeds.

L-arginine substance plays a vital role in the metabolism, protein synthesis, vasodilation cell division, wound healing, getting rid of waste products from your body, immune function, minimizing insulin resistance as well as helping bone growth.

How Does L-arginine Affect Erectile Functioning

L-arginine improves erectile functioning by helping the production of nitric oxide.

This is because L-arginine is needed by your endothelium (the inner lining of your blood vessels) to make nitric oxide.



You endothelium is covered with cells also known as endothelial cells. These cells have lots of functions, and one of them is to act as gatekeepers for what is permitted to come in and out of the bloodstream.

What is more, in the endothelial cells, you have a set of enzymes called nitric oxide synthase. These enzymes are what produce nitric oxide.

This group of enzymes generate nitric oxide by taking and combining an nitrogen atom from L-arginine with an oxygen atom from molecular oxygen.

Once nitric oxide is made by the endothelium, it’s diffused into the smooth muscles of your penis.

This inflow of nitric oxide allows these muscles, that are usually in a state of contraction, to relax.

When these smooth muscles contract, they clench and squeeze around the blood vessel in your penis, and therefore do not allow any blood to flow into the penis other than for maintenance work.

Once these muscles relax, they release this clench, and hence the blood is permitted to flow into the penis. As blood flows to the penis, the penis starts to become erect.



Nitric oxide is a molecule that has an unpaired electron orbiting its nucleus. That also makes it what is called a free radical.

Which means, it reacts easily with other molecules and usually only lasts for seconds in your body.

Thus, nitric oxide is usually not free-flowing in the body; however, it reacts with other types of molecules to make more stable products like nitrate (that can later be synthesized to nitric oxide).

Other Effects Of L-Arginine

In addition to the ability to treat erectile dysfunction, this amino acid is also utilized for blood and heart vessel conditions. This includes chest pain, congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure, stroke as well as blood clots.

Many people also use L-arginine to prevent the common cold, reduce heal time of injuries, improve athletic performance, boost the immune system, increase bone strength, stimulate the release of growth hormone, as well as preventing inflammation.

Research also shows that L-arginine can enhance sperm motility and sperm production. Some research shows that supplementing with L-citrulline might be more efficient than supplementing with L-arginine.



This is because L-arginine often gets eradicated in different body reactions before it can be a building block of nitric oxide.

However, L-citrulline escapes some of these reactions and therefore usually stays intact until it reaches your kidneys.

Once L-citrulline reaches your kidneys, it reacts with other substances to form L-arginine, and can therefore be a better direct donor of L-arginine.

Therefore, it might be a more reliable supplement for the production of nitric oxide than direct supplementation of L-arginine.

Research studies on persons as well as on animals have shown that L-arginine can increase the frequency of erections, make erections longer lasting as well as making them firmer.



My Personal Experience in Taking L-arginine


The first time I took L-arginine, I took 1.5 grams in capsule form. I took it every morning before going to the office.

I remember one morning, after taking L-arginine, I was on the bus. And I had a hard erection just out of nowhere. I didn’t even think about sex, it came completely unexpectedly.

This was highly unusual for me.

At this time I struggled bigtime with ED, and and I would simply never get spontaneous erections. And this time on the bus, it also didn’t just come and go. It lasted for several minutes.

I also had a few similar episodes with getting spontaneous erections while I was taking L-arginine.

However, taking 1.5 grams of this supplement in the morning didn’t help me solve my erectile dysfunction problem.

I also tried taking L-arginine before sexual intercourse. At times I noticed some improvements in terms of stronger and longer lasting erections. However, it wasn’t consistent. Hence, taking 1.5 grams of this supplement alone wasn’t able to aid me with my ED issue.

So I upped the ante.

In other words, I increased the dosage to seven grams. Or a half-topped table spoon of L-arginine in powder form.



I mixed this powder with cold water and drank it. I did this about 1 hour before sexual intercourse.

For me, the taste of this was neutral. It tasted just like water.

And for me, taking seven grams of L-arginine had a much more profound effect than ingesting only 1.5 grams. Increasing the dosage provided me with noticeable results.

Even if this did not always lead to solid and hard erections, it usually it made my erections fuller, stronger, as well as longer lasting.

Also, I experimented with L-citrulline instead of L-arginine, and for me, this improved the results even further. Meaning easier to get, fuller, stronger and harder erections.

I have now switched permanently and alway use L-citrulline instead of L-arginine.

Also, the L-citrulline does not have a neutral taste, but rather has citrus taste.

Although L-citrulline (or L-arginine) has helped me getting harder and longer-lasting erections, I haven’t noticed any increase in sexual desire or libido.



That is probably because L-citrulline (or L-arginine) only helps with blood flow. It does not increase testosterone or dopamine levels.

Also, L-citrulline (or L-arginine) does not improve the pleasurable sensations from sexual intercourse. This is probably also because it does not contain L-citrulline (or L-arginine). It simply helps me get better erections.

Today however, I do not take L-citrulline by itself.

Rather, when I take supplements, I take a combination of 4 different ones. However, L-citrulline is always part of this combination.

The combination I take normally always include a base of pine bark, ZMA and L-citrulline.

In addition to this base of three supplement, I also take one herbal supplement such as Tongkat Ali or Tribulus Terrestris.

For me, taking supplements in combinations has given me even better results. Meaning I have gotten erections super easily, my erections are strong, hard and full, and also the sensations I get from sex are much stronger than when I don’t take supplements.

If you want to learn more about the supplements for erectile dysfunction I have used, please go here.

Comments

  1. hello everyone my Mother was diagnosed with ALS November 2018, since the prognosis she has lost the ability to speak, struggles to chew and swallow, her arm strength is minimal on her best days and she’s loosing control of her balance and neck muscles. She has began to decline not only in health but mentally as well as she has given up the fight it seems, i couldn't just watch my mom dying so i decided to go into the internet for a possible solution and luckily i saw a Facebook post singing the praises of a herbal formula from Dr James that someone with ALS used and got cured and quickly contacted the email (jamesherbalformula @ gmail. com) and order for the formula and since i started using the formula my mom have recovered greatly. am so happy and thanks James for reviving my mom. you can contact him for the ALS herbal formula via his above email and also add him on hangout or through his whatsapp +2348102574680 Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erectile dysfunction has been a problem to me for years,my wife always get disappointed with me when ever will are in bed, i don’t last for up to two minute, during sex, i have taking different medication but to no solution, then i went on the net for a solution on how to enlarge my penis and i got contact of DR KEN who help in cure erection and ejaculation problem with his product and also help to enlarge penis,i got in touch with him through is emaildrkensolutiontemple@gmail.com and i got the product. which i took for just a week and my ejaculation is now normal and my erection is hard and my penis got bigger than before and now i can last long in bed. now 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. I am very happy for this Penis Enlargement experience no side problem. kindly contact drkensolutiontemple@gmail.com or call his mobile no +2348102574680

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE MODERN WITCHCRAFT CALL ON +27605775963 LOST LOVE SPELLS CASTER IN KUWAIT POLAND ONTARIO QUEBEC
    Are you looking for an effective spell that will get your ex lover back together with you? Do you want to spell to make a lover return? Are you searching for ways that will make you and your ex be rooted in love again and maintain that love forever? Well if you are then you are in luck as I am about to share with you vital information that will not only help you and your ex get back together but will also ensure that you sustain the relationship and love forever. So if you desperately would love to get your ex partner back then this binding love spell will greatly help you in what you desire.
    Call Or Whats App On +27605775963
    Email:maamtifah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY +27785167256 IN South Africa,Lesotho, Namibia,Botswana, Zambia,Swaziland,Canada,Guyana, Uk,France,Germany,Spain,Poland,Switzerland,Romania,Bulgaria,Denmark,Finland,Netherlands,Norway,Sweden ,Egypt,Jordan,Sudan,Tunisia,Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,UAE ,Australia,New Zealand, GHANA,Uganda,Limpopo,JORDAN, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Johannesburg, Lebanon,Berhrain USA, Kenya , California, Dallas, England,Spain, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark,Pretoria, Durban,Wales, France, Norway, Sweden,Capetown, Tanzania, Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London,Sweden, Rwanda, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Poland, Canada, United Kingdom.. For those who are interested in making money, every good thing comes with money, comes with extra effort , All u need do is a Spiritual work and every wicked power delaying your progress wants clear and good things will come to you like, money, favor from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call +27785167256 Note: Its not a child's play, its for those who are desperate and ready to make a change in their life. Above all its $266 dollar to Join SERVICE TO HUMANITY Call Agent CARLOS +27785167256 We are seeking that special wisdom and knowledge that would set us free from the bondage to dull and dreary everyday life, while strengthening us in body, mind and spirit, and bringing us the material rewards of wealth, love, and success. The karishika Brotherhood is a true brotherhood of secret knowledge and power. membership into our fraternity is free and normally through a thorough screening. we are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification. Agent Ben brotherhood offers all initiate members growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. we do not demand human sacrifice, the use of any human parts or early personal death as a precondition for you to become our member. we are not suppose to be on the internet but because of questions and comments like: I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN SOUTH AFRICA. I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCULT IN BOTSWANA . I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO MAKE MONEY. I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY. I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL. I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN AFRICA TO BE RICH. I WANT TO JOIN GOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA /BOTSWANA. I WANT TO JOIN GREAT ILLUMINATI IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR RICHES. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI OCCULT IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT IN SOUTHAFRICA. HOW TO JOIN REAL OCCULT IN BOTSWANA. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT TO MAKE MONEY. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT IN AFRICA TO BE RICH. HOW TO JOIN GOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA. HOW TO JOIN GREAT ILLUMINATI IN BOTSWANA FOR RICHES. HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI OCCULT IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD IN SOUTH AFRICA OR . HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN GHANA. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINING OCCULT. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINING ILLUMINATI. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO:want to join occult in south Africa how can i join secret society or cult to make money how can join occult for riches i want to be rich but i do not know how etc. how do i do money ritual how do i join good occult that will not affect me and my family forever we are now here for you. Kindly contact us on 27785167256 for details on what to do MONEY,POSH CAR,MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID,GREEN ****,CERTIFICATE AND GOW
    I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Erectile Dysfunction Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW TO GET BLANK ATM CARD AND WITHDRAW
    UNLIMITED CASH
    This is the happiest moment of my life having no longer to worry about paying bills as i have been settled for life. A lot has been said about atm hacking and blank card for cash withdrawal but it all seemed like a myth to me until i eventually lost my job few months back and the world seemed to be moving backwards. I went online in search of jobs and means to an end and there i found comments about blankatmdeliveryxpress and how they deliver this card in less than 7 days with no risk involved and a far much lesser price compared to what the card itself can give you, i then made contact and purchase one from them with almost my last dollars I took the risk and in exactly 6 days latter my card and a manual was delivered to my home address here in California and that same evening i used the card was able to take out $5000 for a start its been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card contact them via email :blankatmdeliveryxpress@gmail.com.
    Don't mail them if you not really ready for this card is gonna cost you money to buy the card note that,they offer card to firms, orphans,individual and business personnels mail them immediately .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't you heard about cyber hacking company blank ATM card and how other people had benefited from it? I am Williams vivian by name, i want to share a blog and forums on how to get real blank ATM card,thank to cyber hacking company who helped me with an already hacked ATM CARD and i was so poor without funds that i got frustrated. One morning as i was browsing on the internet, i saw different comments of people testifying of how cyber hacking company helped him from being poor to a rich man through this already hacked ATM CARD. I was skeptical if this was true, i decided to contact him to know if he is real he proved to me beyond all doubts that its was really for real so i urgently receive my blank ATM card. Contact his email cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com and today am also testifying on how cyber hacking company helped me. I never believed in it until the card was sent to me, which am using today Contact the company now and become rich. Email: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings to everyone reading this testimony,am here to
    testify of a great man who was able to cure me permanently from herpes
    Disease just with his herbal medicine,i have been herpes Positive for 5
    years before i came across Dr voodoo Email on the internet on how he has
    been using his herbal medicine to treat and cure patients from different
    virus, so i contacted him and i explain to him concerning my problem, i
    followed up with the instructions he gave me and he urge me to have faith
    in his words that he was going to restore my health back, after some couple
    of days Dr voodoo sent me some medicine which he gave me prescription on
    how to take for 2 weeks, to make the long story short, I have been
    confirmed Negative from my recent test in the hospital, just within 2 weeks
    Dr voodoo was able to make me healthy and see reasons to live again, though
    science says there is no cure, i believe God has sent this great man to
    save people, you can all contact him for his medicine, he has presently
    been treating diseases like,CANCER,BLOOD DISEASE,DIABETES,HIV,TYPHOID, and
    many others, you can contact this man on voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com.or
    add him on whatsApp +2348140120719, God Bless you sir!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Cure Erectile Dysfunction Naturally And Permanently